Here is a guide how you add a FreeShoutbox.net shoutbox to your Blogger blog.
- Create a free shoutbox at http://www.freeshoutbox.net/
- Login to blogger, go to "Manage layout" for your blog (it may also be called "Template" depending on which Blogger page you are at).
- Press "Add a Page Element" shown in the sidebar layout.
- At the next page, fill in "Shoutbox" or something similar as title and paste the HTML-code you get when logging in to freeshoutbox.net in the content field.
- Save and check your blog, you'll probably have to edit the HTML-code and change the height and width parameters to fit your blog, I found that width 250 seems to be fine for this blog's sidebar.
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet store
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet clearance
cheap oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
coach outlet online